Harmony Hypnobirthing teaches the Katharine Graves Hypnobirthing programme on a one to one basis in the comfort of your own home, supporting you to feel calm, informed and in control.
Women using KGHypnobirthing (KGH) can expect to benefit in a number of ways, including:
· Being able to make confident and informed choices to achieve the best possible labour, birth and outcome for mother and baby
· Learning relaxations, visualisations and comforting massage to use during pregnancy and labour resulting in a calm and positive environment
· Baby arrives to a relaxed environment and is more alert and ready to bond
· Understanding the connection between the mind and body and the impact this can have on the birth process
· Learn to trust and work with your body, your instinct and your baby
· Requiring less medical intervention and therefore feeling more alert as well recovering more quickly post-birth
· Birth partners understand their role and how they can best support the woman as well playing a central role in the birth
· The positive impact of Harmony Hypnobirthing can last a lifetime
· A number of ‘tools’ in your ‘toolbox’ to choose the best options for you and your baby
· Support to achieve the labour and birth that you would like without judgement
My name is Jenni Marshall (DipHb(KGH); Cert. Hyp Cs; BSc) and I want to say thank you for considering hypnobirthing and in particular Harmony Hypnobirthing. I want to share a little bit about myself and why I trained to be a Hypnobirthing Teacher…
Due to hearing countless birth stories from friends and family that involved panic and a lack of control within their own birth experience I made the decision to train as a Hypnobirthing Teacher with the KGH programme. I chose KGH as it is accredited by The Royal College of Midwives and is therefore an evidenced-based course which is combined with techniques to aid relaxation as well as the releasing of fears.
I will support and work with you, and where applicable, your birth partner to feel calm, informed and in control during you pregnancy, labour and birth. Birthing your baby should be something you are excited for, and it really can be, through learning and practicing the techniques taught on this course.
Harmony Hypnobirthing will offer you:
· The full KGH course
· A private, one-to-one session in the comfort of your own home
· A simple, logical and evidence-based programme proven to make a difference to your birth experience
· Pregnancy and birth relaxation MP3 / CD sent prior to the beginning of the course as well as additional relaxation scripts throughout the course
· A copy of Katharine Graves’ ‘The Hypnobirthing Book’ and a folder of handouts to support your learning
· A pack of 10 affirmation cards
· Information about your body, baby, pregnancy and birth as well as knowledge to understand your options
· Comforting massage, visualisations, breathing techniques and positive affirmations to reduce stress and increase confidence
· Email and telephone support up until your labour
Can't make the course in person?...
The investment in this course will be £300 per couple for face to face (additional fees may be charged for mileage depending on distance from Bedminster) and £250 for Zoom.
The sessions can be booked for weekday evenings or weekend day time. If you are ready to book a session then please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 07841078579. A deposit of £100 will need to be paid to secure your place on the course and the remainder of the cost will need to be paid 2 weeks prior to the course starting.
Reasons for why/ when a refund may be given can be found in the Terms and Conditions document within the Policy section on this web page.
Bristol based KGH teacher
You can access the full antenatal KGH programme online and experience the huge benefits that hypnobirthing has to offer. What is included?
12 hours of videos
Easy to follow instructions
A copy of The Hypnobirthing Book
Free KGHypnobirthing Relaxation Audios
PDF course notes to download
A birth plan template
Access to a private KGHypnobirthing Parents’ Support Group
To sign up and start your online KGHypnobirthing journey, just follow this link: https://www.kghypnobirthing.com/hypnobirthing-online-course/?atid=201
"Hypnobirthing with Jen gave me the knowledge about birth that I would have struggled to get elsewhere.
It was delivered in a way that was easy and clear to understand and made me feel calm and most importantly, made me feel like birth was something that I would be able to control.
I felt excited for my birth experience after my sessions with Jen and that’s not something that you expect to feel about birth! My birth didn’t go to plan almost straight away but despite everything going on around me in the room, I remained in my calm state throughout birth and the midwives even commented on how much they were impressed with my breathing techniques!
The affirmations not only helped before and during birth but also whilst being a new parent. I couldn’t recommend hypnobirthing with Jen enough"
Sophie & Charlie, April 2020